Gaap Bright Invites Franchisee for
GAAP BRIGHT INVITES FRANCHISEE IN THE FOLLOWING:
HARYANA: Kaithal, Jind, Sonipat, Hissar
UTTAR PRADESH: Mathura, Aligarh, Bulandshahar
RAJASTHAN: Beawar, Pali, Sikar
MADHYA PRADESH: Ratlam, Ujjain
ORISSA: Bhuvaneshwar, Sambalpur
CHHATTISGARH: Raipur, Bilaspur
MAHARASHTRA: Mumbai, Nashik, Kolapur, Solapur, Thane
JHARKHAND: Dhanbad, Jamshedpur
How to Become a GAAP Bright E-Learning (GBEL) Franchisee
Key elements of Franchisee role
You have the ambition to make it big. We walk the path with you to achieve it.
- Bring in infrastructure
- Ensure staff availability
- Ensure Customer acquisition & Relationship Management
- Follow and implement various modules from GAAP Bright support platform.
If you believe you have the right attributes to become a Franchisee please visit: www.gaapbright.com /GBEL Offices and register yourself. An outline of the 5-step is given below:
Five steps to GBEL success
- Fill up the franchise application form giving details of the city, centre location, self assessment etc. of your market.
- Reference Check & Appointment of Franchisee (Letter of Intent & Franchisee Agreement)
- Site identification / Centre Set-up
- Recruitment and Training of required staff
- Inauguration of the GAAP Bright Learning Centre
What for you
Brand Leverage of GBEL
The trust build over the years by the Promoters of GAAP Bright can be leveraged by your business & you get to be recognised a Partner of a Successful Principal Company.
GAAP Bright is committed to provide a high quality of ongoing support to ensure long term success of your business and thereby success of GAAP Bright. GAAP Bright will support the Franchisee in each of the following activities with our well established Modules like
- GAAP Bright Business Orientation Module (Providing Go / No Go Decision Making)
- GAAP Bright Incubation Module (Providing Initial Handholding & Training Support)
- GAAP Bright Management Module (Ongoing Management Support)